Only the highest quality materials are used in the manufacturing of our glamping tents, including Australian Made commercial grade shade cloth, waterproof fabric and the highest quality Australian Made canvas.
There are 2 key designed roof systems which are as follows:
Dual Layer Roof System: positioned to create air-flow, combined with the tent roof gives a 3 layer system offering great insulation from the elements.
- The top layer is made from an Australian made commercial grade shade cloth. This provides shade and reduces heat build-up within the eco tent structure.
- The intermediate layer is a waterproof membrane, which provides protection from the elements.
- The bottom layer is the roof of the Eco Tent, which is made from the highest quality Australian made canvas.
Single Layer PVC Membrane System: combined with the tent roof, gives a dual layer roof system.
- The top layer is a 580 – 630gsm Architectural PVC membrane with PVDF lacquer to ensure a long life span and good cleanability.
- The membrane has a tensioning system that ensures the membrane can be installed to the required tension to ensure water run-off.
- This system is extremely easy to install and is perfect of high temperature or remote areas.
All other components of our glamping tents, including insect mesh, zips and hardware are sourced locally and are of the highest quality.